NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HOMOEOPATHY
(An Autonomous Organisation) Govt. of India Ministry of AYUSH GE Block,
Sector-III, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700106 Website: www.nih.nic.in
1. Applications from eligible Indian Citizen are invited for filling up of the following categories of posts on Direct Recruitment and Deputation and on Contract basis, as indicated against each category, in N.I.H. presently for its above located office at Kolkata but transferable to anywhere in India as and when necessary.
2. Reservation will be applicable as per extant norms of Govt. of India. The vacancies mentioned are provisional and subject to variation.
3. Age Relaxation: Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable in accordance with the relevant orders issued by the Govt. of India from time to time.
4. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of application.
5. The candidate must affix 2-passport size coloured photographs along with the application. The envelope should bear the superscription “Application for the post of __________________ (Name of the Post) in NIH”.
6. Candidates already in Government service must follow the prescribed procedure for applying for the post whether for Direct Recruitment or Deputation or on Contract basis.
7. Application fee in the shape of Demand Draft of Rs.100/- (One Hundred Only)(non-refundable) drawn in any nationalized banks in favour of Director, NIH payable at Kolkata must be deposited along with the application. SC/ST and others applicants are exempted from such payment as per Govt. of India notification in this regard. Candidates applying for Deputation Posts are also exempted from such payment.
8. Girls/Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fees as per Govt. of India instructions.
9. Closing date : The duly filled in application in the prescribed proforma indicated in given ANNEXURE along with requisite documents should reach at the O/o. the Director, NIH, Kolkata within 6-weeks from the date of publication of the notice in Employment News , excluding the day of publication, and within 7-weeks for the candidates who are residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, A&N Islands or Lakshadweep or abroad. NOTE: (i) Number of vacancies are subject to variation. Authority reserves the right to change/ modify/cancel the vacancy notice without assigning any reason.
(ii) Applicant must possess the requisite qualifications on the last date prescribed for receipt of applications.
(iii) The selection to the posts other than Deputation and Contract basis will be made through written examination for 200-marks and personal interview for 20-marks (wherever applicable).
The qualifying marks in written test is 40%. In addition, there will be a qualifying skill test for the post of Jr. Accountant/Yoga Instructor/ LDC / Staff Car Driver. (iv) Candidates applying for more than one post must apply separately. (v) Incomplete applications or application with illegible hand writing will be rejected.
Official Notification - Click Here